Baghel Presents Chhattisgarh Budget
- The budget has provisioned to curtail the fiscal deficit to 2.99 per cent of the Gross State Domestic Product (GSDP) for 2019-20.
- Annual budget is for Rs 95000 Crore which is 11% higher than that of last year budget.
- Electricity consumption charges will be halved for consumption up to 400 units.
- Every household will be provided 35 kg rice irrespective of number of members.
- The remuneration for mid day meal (MDM) cook enhanced from Rs 1200 to Rs 1500.
- MLA LADS fund increased from 1 Crore to 2 Crore.
- First time budget provision of Rs 1542 Crore for Naruva, Garuva. Ghuruva and Badi (NGGB) Scheme
|Economic Development Growth rate (2018-19 Estimates at Constant Rate): |
SGDP = 6.08% (7.2% India)
Agriculture = 3.99% (3.8% India)
Industries= 5.4% (7.8%, India)
Services= 6.9% (7.3% India)
Per capita income= 96887 (7.87% growth)
Please follow and like us: