1. As on October 2019, how many Maharatna Companies are there in India?
2. Digital Economy Report 2019 issued first time by whom?
A. World Bank
B. NITI Aayog
C. World Economic Forum
3. The consent of _______ required for alternating its boundaries according to the Constitutional provisions.
A. The State Legislature under House is
B. The Chief Minister is
C. The State is
D. The State is not
Article 3: Parliament may by law:
(a) form a new State by separation of territory from any State or by uniting two or more States or parts of States or by uniting any territory to a part of any State (b) increase the area of any State; (c) diminish the area of any State; (d) alter the boundaries of any State; (e) alter the name of any State;
4. Which amount has been targeted in the Union Budget 2019-20 from the disinvestment of Public Sector Enterprises including Air India?
A. Rs 90,000 Crores
B. Rs 105,000 Crores
C. Rs 150,000 Crores
D. Rs 195,000 Crores
5. Which of the following is used as Biofertilizer?
B. Blue-green algae
D. All of these
6. Newton’s first law of motion is known as
B. Law of Inertia
C. Law of conservation of momentum
D. Vertical Motion
7. Which of the following tax is not included in Goods and Services Tax (GST)?
A. Excise Duty
B. Custom Duty
C. Value Added Tax
D. Service Tax
Customs Duty is a tax imposed on imports and exports of goods.
8. The idols of Lord Jagannath, SUbhadra and Balbhadra in sactrum sanctorum at Jagannath Puri are made up of
9. The rapid rate of decline in the vulture population in India is mainly due to
A. Overuse of diclofenac drug
B. Low death rate of animals
C. High death rate of animals
10. In computers, chip is made up of:
A. A thin layer of cobalt
B. A thin layer of silicon
C. A thin layer of silver
D. A thin layer of copper
11. Which of the following performs modulation and demodulation?
A. Coaxial cable
B. Fiber optic
12. ‘Plaster of Paris’ is made up of
D. Lime stone
13. Chromosome number is any species
A. Increase by age
B. Decrease by age
C. Is constant
D. Increase with weight
14. Which is called Lokayata Darshana?
15. Who is called ‘Crypto-Buddhist’?
Ramanujacharya, the founder of Vishishtadvaita Vedanta, accused Adi Shankara of being a Prachanna Bauddha, that is, a “crypto-Buddhist”.
16. Who advocated ‘Neo-Buddhism’?
The Dalit Buddhist movement (also known as the Neo-Buddhist movement) is a religious as well as a socio-political movement among Dalits in India which was started by B. R. Ambedkar. It radically re-interpreted Buddhism and created a new school of Buddhism called Navayana.
17. Samkaras philosophy is called as
B. Integral Monism
18. Who has advocated ‘Pratical Vedanta’?
B. Raja Ram Mohan Rai
19. Who has been awarded Nobel Peace Prize for the year 2019?
A. Dalai Lama, Tibet
B. Malala Yusafzai, Pakistan
C. Abiy Ahmed Ali, Ethiopia
D. Nadia Murad Basee Taha, Iraq
20. Match the List-I with List-II and select the correct answer from the code given below the lists.
(Sports person) (Sport)
A. Koneru Hampi 1. Shooting
B. P.V. Sindhu 2. Chess
C. Abhinav Bindra 3. Boxing
D. Mary Kom 4. Badminton
A B C D
A. 1 4 2 3
B. 2 4 3 1
C. 2 4 1 3
D. 4 2 1 3
21. Who is the first Lokpal of our country?
A. Justice Subodh Rana
B. Justice Pinaki Chandra Ghosh
C. Justice Balakrishnan
D. Justice H S Dattu
22. Who is appointed as the first Lieutenant Governor of Union Territory of Laddakh?
A. Girish Chandra Murmu
B. Radha Krishna Mathur
C. Satya Pal Malik
D. N N Vohra
23. National Research Center of Agro-forestry is located at
24. Which of the following is the oldest National Park in India?
A. Kaziranga National Park
B. Hemis National Park
C. Rajaji National Park
D. Jim Corbett National Park
25. Who is the author of the book ‘Silent Spring’?
A. Eugene P. Odum
B. Rachel Carson
C. James Lyons-Weiler
D. E O Wilson
26. Where the Winter Olympic Games 2022 will be organized?
A. Pyeong Chang, South Korea
B. Vancouver, Canada
C. Sochi, Russia
D. Beijing, China
27. United Nations Organization has declared decade 2011-2020 as:
A. Decade on Biodiversity
B. Decade on Pollution
C. Decade on Space Technology
D. Decade on Animal Health
28. The following were the capital of ancient Sharabhpuriya dynasty of Chhattisgarh:
Select the correct answer:
A. (i), (ii), (iii)
B. (ii), (iii), (iv)
C. (i), (iii), (iv)
D. (i), (ii), (iv)
29. Which of the following statements is true about the Kalchuri ruler of Ratanpur Prithvideva-I?
A. He constructed Prithvideveshwarpur Temple at Ratanpur.
B. A scholar named Rajasekhar was at his court.
C. He assumed the title of Sakalakosaladhipati.
D. He conquered Swarnapur (Odisha).
30. ‘Red Data Book’ contains data of:
A. Exotic Species
B. Endangered Species
C. Economically Important Species
D. All plant and animal Species
IUCN Red Data Book : Threatened Species Classification
1. The IUCN Red List of Threatened Species is the world’s most comprehensive inventory of the global conservation status of plant and animal species.
2. The IUCN Red List is recognized as the most authoritative guide to the status of biological diversity.
3. Threatened species are any species which are vulnerable to extinction in the near future.
4. International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) treats threatened species not as a single category, but as a group of three categories: vulnerable, endangered, and critically endangered, depending on the degree to which they are threatened.
31. Who coined the term ‘Biodiversity’?
A. B P Singh
B. Karl Mobius
C. Sir A G Tansley
D. Walter G Rosen
32. Match the following Kalchuri rulers of Ratanpur and their works:
A. Kamal Raj 1. Defeated King Someshwar of Chakrakot
B. Jajalladeva-I 2. Defeated Ganga King Annantavarman
C. Ratnadeva-II 3. Made failure of invasion of King Jaisingh of Tripuri
D. Jajalladeva-II 4. Expedition of Utkal Kingdom
A B C D
A. 1 2 3 4
B. 3 4 1 2
C. 2 3 4 1
D. 4 1 2 3
33. Which of the following pairs (land grant donated during the Maratha Rule in Chhattisgarh and its meaning) is not correctly matched?
A. Mokasa- A village donated to Bramins
B. Dharmday- A village in the name of religion
C. Devasthan- A village donated in the name of temple
D. Namnuk- A village donated to the Kamavisdar
34. During the rule of Vyonkji Bhonsale, the Subedari System was introduced in Chhattisgarh, during which of the following Subedars worked?
i. Bikaji Gopal
ii. Keshav Govind
iii. Vithal Dinkar
iv. Mahipat Rao Dinkar
Select the answer determining their chronology:
A. (i), (ii), (iii), (iv)
B. (ii), (iii), (iv), (i)
C. (iii), (iv), (i), (ii)
D. (iv), (iii), (ii), (i)
35. Which of the following statements is true about Mahatma Gandhi’s first visit to Chhattisgarh?
A. Mahatma Gandhi arrived at Raipur in Sep 1920 along with Pt Sunderlal Sharma.
B. His aim to visit Chhattisgarh was to obtain public support for Non-Cooperation Movement.
C. He supported the persons engaged in the Canal Satyagraha by personally visiting village Kandel.
D. He appealed the people to support the Khilafat Movement.
36. During the first phase of Civil Disobedience Movement the following events took place in Chhattisgarh:
i. An attempt to hoist tricolor on the high school building of Bilaspur by the students
ii. Imprisonment of Vaman Rao Lakhe, Shivdas Daga, Abdul Rauf, and Pyarelal Singh in Raipur
iii. Celebration ‘Poorna Swaraj’ week at different places in Chhattisgarh
iv. Election of Pt Ravi Shankar Shukla as Chairman of Raipur District Council while he was in the jail
Select the answer determining their chronology of these events:
A. (i), (iv), (iii), (ii)
B. (ii), (i), (iv), (iii)
C. (iii), (i), (ii), (iv)
D. (iv), (iii), (ii), (i),
Amended Answer Updates: Scrapped by PSC!
37. In 1937 in the Daundi-Lauhara Zamindari, there was a peasant movement, in which the peasants observed Satyagraha under the leadership of who of the following?
A. Narsingh Prasad Agrawal
B. Sarayu Prasad Agrawal
C. Wali Muhammad
D. Wasudeo Deshmukh
38. Devrani and Jethani Temple is located on which place of Chhattisgarh?
39. According to 2011 Census, how many revenue villages in Chhattisgarh State?
Amended Answer Updates: Scrapped by PSC!
40. Amritdhara waterfall is on which river?
41. In which Pat ‘Gaurlata’ peak is situated?
A. Samri Pat
C. Jashpur Pat
D. Jarang Pat
42. Gomarda wildlife sanctuary is situated in?
A. Dhamtari District
B. Raipur District
C. Raigarh District
D. Surguja District
43. Which of the following places of Raipur district is related with the folklore of Lorik Chanda?
B. Rewa (PSC Amended Answer)
C. Arang (PSC Answer)
Amended Answer Updates: Rewa
44. “Kab baba marhi, ta kab bara churhi”, the correct option of this idiom?
A. Pitra Paksha
C. Last rites
D. Uncertainty of a work
45. ‘Ganga Dashera’ is celebrated in which month and day according to Hindu Calender?
A. Tenth bright Lunar day of Jyestha
B. Tenth bright Lunar day of Chaitra
C. Tenth bright Lunar day of Ashwin
D. Tenth bright Lunar day of Magh
It was asked in CGPSC Pre 2018.
Ganga Dussehra, also known as Gangavataran, is a Hindu festival celebrating the avatarana (descent) of the Ganges. It is believed by Hindus that the holy river Ganges descended from heaven to earth on this day.
Ganga Dussehra takes place on Dashami (10th day) of the waxing moon (Shukla Paksha) of the Hindu calendar month Jyeshtha. The festival celebration lasts ten days, including the nine days preceding this holy day.
46. Which religious place is situated on the confluence of Mand and Mahanadi?
A. Dindineshwari Devi
B. Angar Moti
C. Chandrahasini Devi
47. Khinwan is worn in which part of the body?
48. In which tribe, the kitchen called ‘Lal Bangla’ is found?
The kitchen of Bhunjia tribes is called as ‘Lal bangla’, which is built by the red mud, where they cook their food, In case if any outsider (other caste) enters the inside of the kitchen even by mistake, then it is set on fire and a fresh one is built. http://www.sppel.org/bhunjiadoc.aspx
49. In which tribe, traditionally their livelihood is based on ‘Bamboo’?
50. Who is the writer of ‘Ashtaraj Ambhoj’?
A. Pt Sunderlal Sharma
B. Pt Lochan Prasad Pandey
C. Dhanulal Shrivastava
D. Lala Jagdalpuri
51. Chakradhar Samaroh is organized in which city?
52. Tribes of which division celebrate ‘Goncha’ festival?
53. In which primitive tribal groups have largest population of Chhattisgarh?
D. Pahadi Korwa
Distribution of primitive tribes in Chhattisgarh
Abujhmaria: 19,401 (Baster, Kanker & Dantewara)
Baiga: 67,241 (Bilaspur, Kawardha, Korba & Durg)
Birhor: 2,626 (Raigarh, Jashpur, Sarguja & Durg)
Pahari Korwa: 34,122 (Jashpur, Sarguja & Korba)
Kamar: 23,033 (Raipur, Dhamtari & Mahasamund)
Source: The Scheduled Tribes of Chhattisgarh, The Institute of Tribal Research and Training Center, Government of Chhattisgarh, Raipur 2008
54. ‘Bilma Dance’ is performed by which tribe?
55. Gahira Guru belonged to which tribe?
56. In Chhattisgarh, ‘Kisan Shopping Mall’ is established at
A. Dhamtari Mandi
B. Kawardha Mandi
C. Rajnandgaon Mandi
D. Durg Mandi
It was asked in CGPSC Pre 2016. Chhattisgarh Economic Survey 2018-19 page number 84.
57. In the State of Chhattisgarh, in which year, the whole system of paddy procurement at support price has been computerized by the public distribution system department?
A. Year 2007-08
B. Year 2004-05
C. Year 2006-07
D. Year 2005-06
Chhattisgarh Economic Survey 2018-19 page number 48.
58. Who is ‘tatoo maker’ (Godana) schedule tribe?
A distinguishing feature of the Baiga tribe is that their women are famous for sporting tattoos of various kinds on almost all parts of their body. The women who work as tattooing artists belong to the Ojha, Badni and Dewar tribes of Madhya Pradesh are called Godharins.
59. Chhattisgarh State Forest Development Corporation came in existence in
A. May 2001
B. June 2001
C. July 2001
D. August 2001
Chhattisgarh Economic Survey 2018-19 page number 118.
60. What is the percentage of irrigation through tube wells in the total irrigation through all sources till March 2018 in Chhattisgarh?
A. 35 percent
B. 52 percent
C. 29 percent
D. 55 percent
61. Which period is associated with the New Industrial Policy of Chhattisgarh Govt?
62. What is the rank of Chhattisgarh State in India with respect to forest area?
Madhya Pradesh has the highest forest area of 77,414 sq km, followed by Arunanchal Pradesh with 66,964 sq km. Chhattisgarh has 55,547 sq km, followed by Odisha 51,345 sq km. (Asked in CGPSC Pre 2019 Test Series)
63. Under which bank, Chhattisgarh State Rural Bank works?
A. Central Bank of India
B. State Bank of India
C. Bank of India
D. Allahabad Bank
The RRBs were owned by three entities with their respective shares as follows: Central Government → 50%, State government → 15%, Sponsor bank → 35%
64. Krishak Jeevan Jyoti Yojana implemented in Chhattisgarh from
A. 2nd October, 2012
B. 2nd October, 2011
C. 2nd October, 2010
D. 2nd October, 2009
Chhattisgarh Economic Survey 2018-19 page number 180.
65. In which district of Chhattisgarh, Bauxite ore is available?
Chhattisgarh Economic Survey 2018-19 page number 130.
66. Which mineral of Chhattisgarh State has largest deposit in the country?
B. Iron Ore
C. Tin Ore
Tin: Chhattisgarh (100% production from Chhattisgarh)
Chhattisgarh Economic Survey 2018-19 page number 125. (Asked in CGPSC Pre 2019 Test Series)
67. Which irrigation project of Chhattisgarh is included under Prime Minister Irrigation Project?
A. Mahanadi Irrigation Project
B. Kelo Irrigation Project
C. Kodar Irrigation Project
D. Tandula Irrigation Project
Chhattisgarh Economic Survey 2018-19 page number 90.
68. In which Article, provision for superintendence, direction and control the conduct of all elections in the Municipalities in Chhattisgarh?
A. Article 248 (ख)
B. Article 243 (क) (PSC Answer)
C. Article 241 (ग)
D. None of these (PSC Amended Answer)
Part IXA (Art 243) added via 74th Amendment Act 1992 with a new Twelfth Schedule in the Constitution.
243-ZA: Elections to the Municipalities
Amended Answer Updates: None of these
69. Who is the biggest employer in the State of Chhattisgarh after the State Govt?
A. Electricity Board
B. Steel Plant
C. Cement Plant
D. None of these
70. Which department is operating ‘Ease of Doing Business’ in Chhattisgarh State from the following?
A. Commerce and Industry Department
B. Trade and Commerce Department
C. Industry and Agriculture Department
D. Industry and Energy Department
71. Who among the following is the Lokayukt of Chhattisgarh State?
A. Justice C L Bhadu
B. Justice T P Sharma
C. Justice Minhajuddin
D. Justice Naveen Sinha
72. Which of the following cities are covered under the Smart City Mission in Chhattisgarh?
B. Atal Nagar (Naya Raipur)
D. All of these
73. How many districts of Chhattisgarh are selected as ‘Aspirational Districts’ in the country?
Launched by the Hon’ble PM in January 2018, the ‘Transformation of Aspirational Districts’ programme aims to quickly and effectively transform the most underserved 112 districts across India.
10 Districts from Chhattisgarh are covered under the scheme:
Bastar Region: Bastar, Bijapur, Dantewada, Kanker, Kondagaon, Narayanpur, Sukma
Chhattisgarh Plain Region: Korba, Mahasamund, Rajnandgaon
(It was asked in CGPSC Pre 2019 Test Series)
74. When notification of 3-tier Panchayati Raj Election was declared in Chhattisgarh?
A. 23rd November, 2019
B. 23rd December, 2019
C. 25th November, 2019
D. 26th December, 2019
75. When Chief Minister Ward Office Yojana was started in Chhattisgarh?
A. Republic Day 2019
B. Gandhi Jayanti 2019
C. Independence Day 2019
D. Good Governance Day 2019
76. Who is given the ‘Minimata Samman’ for women upliftment at Rajyotsava 2019 of Chhattisgarh?
A. Kamta Prasad Tripathi
B. Kuleshwar Tamrakar
C. Rukhamani Chaturvedi
D. Sita Ram Agrawal
77. On which date, Mukhyamatri Haat Bazaar Clinic Yojana is launched in Chhattisgarh?
A. 2nd October, 2019
B. 24th January 2019
C. 10th October, 2019
D. 1st December, 2019
78. In which Schedule of Constitution the demand for including ‘Chhattisgarhi Bhasha’ is raised in Rajya Sabha?
A. 8th Schedule
B. 9th Schedule
C. 10th Schedule
D. 11th Schedule
79. Which daughter of Chhattisgarh is honoured by ‘President Award’ for National Service Scheme (NSS) 2017-18?
C. Priyanka Bissa
D. Ragini Bissa
80. Medieval traveler and writer Ibn Battuta belonged to which country?
81. Which revolutionary made this statement,
“Avenge the blood of Indian martyrs, use your soul to liberate your motherhood. Stand up against the entire Anglo-American enemy”.
A. Ras Bihari Bose (PSC Model Answer)
B. Subhash Chandra Bose
C. Captain Mohan Singh
D. Khudiram Bose
Amended Answer Updates: Ras Bihari Bose
82. In travel trough India, Fahien has mentioned a hospital, it was located at
The accounts of Fa Hien give a contemporary account of the administration of Chandragupta Vikramaditya. a Hien mentions about the Chandala, who dwelt apart and they were required to keep a piece of wood as a warning of their approach so that other folk might not get polluted.
83. In whose court was the famous Telugu poet Srinath?
A. Harihar II
B. Deva Raya I
C. Deva Raya II
D. Krishan Deva Raya
Amended Answer Updates: Scrapped by PSC!
84. Cherapunji is situated
A. Naga Hills
B. Garo Hills
C. Khasi Hills
D. Mikir Hills
85. Which of the following pairs is not correctly matched?
A. Maize Uttar Pradesh
B. Jute West Bengal
C. Cotton Maharashtra
D. Soyabean Andhra Pradesh
More than half the maize of India is produced in four states of Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Rajasthan. Madhya Pradesh is the largest producer of maize in India.
Gujarat is the largest cotton producing state in India with a production of 125 Lakh Bales.
The leading producer of soybean in India is Madhya Pradesh, followed by Maharashtra and Rajasthan.
Therefore A, B and D are correct. (likely to be scrapped!)
Amended Answer Updates: Not scrapped by PSC, Correct Answer is given as D.
86. Who among the following established Anti Non-Cooperation Movement Assembly?
A. Jamna Das Thakur Das
B. Jairam Das
C. Daulat Ram
D. Maniklal Verma
It was established by Jamnadas Dwarkadas, Purshottamdas Thaukrdass, Cowasji Jehangir, Pheroze Sethna and Setalvad.
Amended Answer Updates: Scrapped by PSC!
87. In which state ‘Silent Valley’ is located?
A. Tamil Nadu
88. Given below are two statements, one labeled as Assertion (A) and other as Reason (R):
Assertion (A): India is a sovereign secular democratic republic.
Reason (R): It was substituted by 42nd Amendment Act 1976 for sovereign democratic republic.
Choose the correct answer from the codes given below:
A. Both A and R are true and R is the correct explanation of A.
B. Both A and R are true but R is not the correct explanation of A.
C. A is true but R is false.
D. A is false but R is true.
89. In which state of India the highest percentage (2011) of urban population?
Urban population percentages (Census 2011):
(Asked in CGPSC Pre 2019 Test Series)
90. Bakingham Canal is situated
A. On Kalinga Coast
B. On Malabar Coast
C. On Coromandal Coast
D. On Kutch Coast
The Buckingham Canal is a 796 km long fresh water navigation canal that parallels the Coromandel Coast of South India from Kakinada (AP) to Viluppuram (Tamil Nadu).
91. The merger of a political party with another political party in India is recognized in which of the following conditions?
A. When not less than one third members of the legislature party have agreed to such merger
B. When not less than half members of the legislature party have agreed to such merger
C. When not less than two third members of the legislature party have agreed to such merger
D. When not less than three fourth members of the legislature party have agreed to such merger
Exceptions from Defection:
No more protection of split of 1/3 members exempted (91st Amendment 2003 has removed it)
Merger of the party with another political party when at least 2/3 members agree
Presiding officer of the legislature, he voluntarily gives up the membership of his party and rejoins after he seize to hold that office
92. A member of State Legislature/ Parliament is considered an exception of disqualification on the ground of defection in India, in which of the following conditions?
A. If he voluntarily gives up the membership of his original political party on being elected as Chairman and Vice-Chairman of any House of Legislature or Parliament
B. If he re-joins the political party after he ceases to hold such office
C. In both of these
D. In none of these
Exceptions from Defection:
- No more protection of split of 1/3 members exempted (91st Amendment 2003 has removed it)
- Merger of the party with another political party when at least 2/3 members agree
- Presiding officer of the legislature, he voluntarily gives up the membership of his party and rejoins after he seize to hold that office
93. Which of the following is the main function of National Development Council in India?
A. To activate the means and efforts states for implementation of the planning
B. To develop the general policies in all the important areas
C. To confirm the balance development in all the areas of the country
D. All of these
94. The Territories of Chhattisgarh are the result of which of the following Acts?
A. The States Reorganization Act
B. The Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh (Transfer of Territories) Act\
C. The Madhya Pradesh Reorganization Act
D. None of these
Madhya Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2000 is an Act of the Parliament of India which enabled the creation of Chhattisgarh state out of Madhya Pradesh.
95. Match List-I with List-II and select the correct answer from the codes given below:
(Subjects) (Parts of Constitution)
A. Abolition of titles 1. Directive Principles of State Policy
B. Organization of Village Panchayat 2. The Union and its Territories
C. To provide the opportunity for 3. Fundamental Rights
education to the child/ward between 6 to 14 years of age
D. India, that is Bharat is the union of States 4. Fundamental Duties
A B C D
A. 1 2 3 4
B. 3 1 4 2
C. 4 3 2 1
D. 2 4 1 3
96. With reference to the Regional Councils in India, which of the following statement(s) is/are correct?
1. The councils act as ‘Sub-Federal Link’ of Indian Federal System
2. The councils pave the way for co-operation and integration among the states in Indian Federal System.
Select the correct answer from the codes given below:
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
97. Which of the following Constitution (Amendment) Acts provides form Goods and Services Tax (GST)?
A. The Constitution (Ninety-Eight) Amendment Act, 2012
B. The Constitution (Ninety- Ninth) Amendment Act, 2014
C. The Constitution (One Hundredth) Amendment Act, 2015
D. The Constitution (One Hundredth and First) Amendment Act, 2016
98. An Inter-State Council may be established by
C. The National Development Council
D. The Zonal Council
President can establish Inter- State Council (Art 263) for better coordination.
99. Match List-I with List-II and select the correct answer from the codes given below:
(Names of the Panchayat Samities) (Names of the related Provinces of India)
A. Janpad Panchayat 1. West Bengal
B. Kshetra Panchayat 2. Gujarat
C. Taluka Parishad 3. Madhya Pradesh
D. Anchalik Parishad 4. Uttar Pradesh
A B C D
A. 2 1 3 4
B. 4 3 1 2
C. 3 4 2 1
D. 1 2 4 3
100. Who recommends to the Governor the principles which should govern the distribution between the States and the Panchayats of the net proceeds of the taxes and fees levied by the State, which may be divided between them?
A. Chief Minister
B. Finance Minister of State
C. State Finance Commission
D. Zilla Parishad
Finance Commission for State:
- The act also provides for a Finance Commission for State to be constituted by the Governor after every 5 years
- To review the financial position of the Panchayats and municipalities and to recommend the principle of distribution of taxes and grant-in-aids to them by the State.
- The Governor is to place the Report of the Commission along with the action taken report before the State Legislature.
- The Central Finance Commission also suggests the measures to augment the Consolidated Fund of the State to supplement the resources of Panchayats and municipalities.